Spot Eraser Instructions
Instructions for Mole Eraser
The device should be fully charged using the USB cable (included) before first use. Once it is fully charged, all those three LED lights will turn green.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT CHARGE WHEN WORKING OTHERWISE CANNOT WORK.
You'll notice a bunch of needles and pointy "heads" that came with. Screw that head on and hold down the "On" button at the top to power it on, you'll know it's on when the lights are lit up. To change modes, click the "On" button once each time you want to change to the strength setting you're comfortable with (1, 2, or 3). We suggest to start with 1 first, it is a little weak because you don't know exactly how this is going to feel at the beginning, 2 is stronger, 3 is powerful. To make this item work, hold down the bottom "out" button throughout the process and work on the area of the mole / spot / tattoo very lightly until removed.
Post-care: Treat it as any open flesh wound. It will be red for a few days, then scab, and you're just going to have to let nature take its course for it to heal properly.
PRECAUTION: Please test with banana / apple peels when using this equipment for the first time, do the treatment after you are fully familiar with this device's performance and operation.
How to assemble the pen and needle？
Video Instruction: How to Use the Device
FAQs & Troubleshooting:
Item will not charge.
It may be the USB cable's problem. you can also use your own USB cables which are in good condition to try again. Once the device is fully charged, all those three LED lights will turn green.
Item cannot be turned on.
Please make sure to press the "ON/OFF" button about 5 seconds then the LED light will turn red.
1) Please don't turn on the device when charging, otherwise it doesn't work.
(2) After fully charged, please press the "ON/OFF" button about 5 seconds then the LED light will turn red, click the button once each time you want to change to the strength setting you're comfortable with (1/Low power, 2/Middle power, or 3/High power).
(3) To make this item work, hold down the bottom "OUT" button throughout the process and work on the area of the mole / spot /tattoo very lightly until removed.
It makes no sound or movement when I press "OUT" button.
Please test with banana / apple peels when using this equipment for the first time, you should see the movement WHEN the needle is TOUCHING the banana / apple peels.
Q: Is the procedure painful? Do I need to apply pain relief cream beforehand?
A: It really depends on your pain tolerance, very few people use numbing cream before using.
Here is a customer review: This mole removal kit is using high voltage instantaneous carbide moles, after a full charge it in three kinds of intensity, I use it to clear the moles on my left arm, there will be a little bit of pain, like bitten by ants, and then you will smell the skin burn, it is best to cooperate with aloe vera gel or skin care products are used together, not suitable for children alone.
Q: After use how do I clean end of pen?
A: You can use medical alcohol to do the needles disinfection.
Need extra needles for use on multiple people? 65.8% of customers also bought this add-on item with Mole Eraser for hygienic reasons.
Visit your dermatologist or doctor to see if the Spot Eraser is right for you. Some moles or skin tags cannot be removed using at-home methods and must be removed by a licensed professional. Use at your own risk.
- It is suggested to test with banana / apple peels when using this equipment for the first time, then to do the treatment after you are fully familiar with this device's performance and operation.
- Because this equipment can produce high temperature effect in an instant, when not in use, please keep it well, avoid children and people who do not know how to operate this device using and playing with it, to avoid danger happening.
- Please do not over clean the treatment area within 30 days after using this device(simple cleaning is OK), please do not scrub, please do not make the hard skin fall off artificially.
- When the scab area is itchy(new skin growing period), please do not scratch it. The scab will fall off automatically after 20 to 30 days.
- Recovery period is about 3 months, it is suggested that do not eat ginger(affect the smoothness of the skin),beef(can produce light red skin) and soy(can product light black skin) during the recovery period.
- When not in use for a long time, it is better to charge it every 3 to 4 months to keep the battery using life.
- When the equipment has a problem, please do not take it apart and try to repair it yourself to avoid danger.
- It is forbidden to clean this equipment with water or other liquid directly to avoid damage and danger.